* “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
* “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
* “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
* Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Customer support information
* When you make contact us or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information” that will help us convert the text messages to an order.
When you register your emails with us, we may use it for the following: newsletters, marketing emails and services we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive these information, please let us know by reaching out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
By submitting your email and registering with us, you consent to the use of that email as set out in this policy.
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers. We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. We only share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please let us know if you have questions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.